From: "Richardson, Bruce" <bruce.richardson@intel.com>
To: Chengchang Tang <tangchengchang@huawei.com>,
	"users@dpdk.org" <users@dpdk.org>
Cc: "linuxarm@huawei.com" <linuxarm@huawei.com>,
	"users@dpdk.org" <users@dpdk.org>
Subject: Re: [dpdk-users] meson: is there a mechanism for controlling compilation configuration
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2020 10:53:04 +0000

The number of build options for make was too large, so the meson build options are deliberately kept small. However, for the case of the debug build options that were previously present, this is currently a gap that is under discussion on the DPDK dev mailing list. The discussion thread can be viewed in the archives, e.g. http://inbox.dpdk.org/dev/20200709134823.9176-1-l.wojciechow@partner.samsung.com/ .

Regards,
/Bruce

  reply index