* Get xform information from session in dpdk cryptodev
@ 2022-10-21  4:12 vthong2509
From: vthong2509 @ 2022-10-21  4:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: users

Dear DPDK team and users,I am doing my research on DPDK cryptography and starting to implement in my project. But i ran into a small problem.I want to get the information of the xform(type,algo,...) for a given session(also known as session private data). I went through the source code but didn't find anything. Does anyone have any idea on how to do so? It would be a tremendous help.Best regards,vthoonggGửi từ Galaxy của tôi