* rte flow priority not working
@ 2021-11-30 17:29 Filip Janiszewski
From: Filip Janiszewski @ 2021-11-30 17:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: users

Hi,

I've an Intel E810 NIC, and two flow rules:

.
testpmd> flow list 0
ID	Group	Prio	Attr	Rule
1	0	0	i--	ETH IPV4 => QUEUE
0	0	1	i--	ETH IPV4 => DROP
.

The one with priority 0 steer packets with a certain ip to the queue 1,
while the rule with priority 1 drop those packets. What I would expect
is that the rule with priority 0 kick in and save my packets from
dropping, but apparently the rule with lower priority drops them all..

Is this expected?

Thanks

--
BR, Filip
+48 666 369 823

only message in thread, other threads:[~2021-11-30 17:29 UTC | newest]