From: Fuji Nafiul <nafiul.fuji@gmail.com>
To: users@dpdk.org
Subject: use DPDK to send/receive UDP packets to/from public network saturating my network line rate
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2022 11:00:36 +0600	[thread overview]

Hi, I am new to DPDK. To say in short, I was able to send DPDK packets from
VM1(using DPDK) to VM2(normal) locally, and from public server1(using DPDK)
to public server2 which were connected to the same switch. I actually used
UDPDK <https://github.com/leoll2/UDPDK> which implemented a UDP layer on
top of DPDK so I actually was able to receive UDP packets in the 2nd VM or
2nd public server by a java UDP receiver application.

Now, is it possible to send these DPDK accelerated UDP packets to a public
network like from server1(using DPDK/UDPDK) to public server2 (normal)
which aren't connected and remote to each other?  if possible then how to
do it and will it really serve my purpose of saturating the network line
rate (I was hinted to use OVS-DPDK but I am just not sure what to do so
with the public internet)?

Thanks in advance for any help .. !!