From: Cliff Burdick <shaklee3@gmail.com>
To: Pavel Vajarov <freakpv@gmail.com>
Cc: users <users@dpdk.org>
Subject: Re: [dpdk-users] Handling KNI in a secondary process
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2020 06:00:54 -0700	[thread overview]

Running it as a separate thread in your primary application will not slow
it down any more than running a second process, so I'd try that first.

Both primary and secondary processes have master lcores, which is where all
the initialization is done for pools and rings before spawning the packet
processing threads.