* Introduction to sending UDP packets through DPDK with code
@ 2022-03-07  0:27 fwefew 4t4tg
From: fwefew 4t4tg @ 2022-03-07  0:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: users

I've asked and received several responses on DPDK in this forum. And along
the way I've noticed others asking the same questions:

- what's an lcore
- memory pools
- creating and sending packets
- etc

You may then find this link helpful:

https://github.com/rodgarrison/reinvent

which covers all these issues. It includes a worked example on AWS
c5n.metal machines using AWS ENA NICs sending and receiving UDP packets.