* [dpdk-users] Cannot initialize tailq: VFIO_RESOURCE_LIST
@ 2021-03-16 16:50 Justin Tallon
From: Justin Tallon @ 2021-03-16 16:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: users

Hey guys,

I am running a basic l2fwd example with dpdk as a shared library.

I am passing the lib in as a -d parameter. I continue to get the following
error:

EAL: VFIO_RESOURCE_LIST tailq is already registered
PANIC in tailqinitfn_rte_vfio_tailq():
Cannot initialize tailq: VFIO_RESOURCE_LIST

Can anyone provide any insight on this?

Regards,
Justin

____
Justin Tallon Ph.D.

Software Radio Systems (SRS)
http://www.softwareradiosystems.com

+353-86-067-0753 | justin.tallon@softwareradiosystems.com

only message in thread, other threads:[~2021-03-16 16:50 UTC | newest]