* [dpdk-users] Unset hardware queue rate limiting
@ 2017-05-01  7:39 張敬昊
From: 張敬昊 @ 2017-05-01  7:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: users

Hi,
Currently I'm building an application that uses hardware rate limiting
feature.
I'd like to know how can I unset the hardware rate limit after setting them
with rte_eth_set_queue_rate_limit
<http://dpdk.org/doc/api/rte__ethdev_8h.html#af2f26d83cdddce57512653a811244e22>
().

Best Regards,
Frank

only message in thread, other threads:[~2017-05-01  7:39 UTC | newest]