* DPDK port -> GCP interface
@ 2023-06-08 14:40 Oleksandr Nahnybida
From: Oleksandr Nahnybida @ 2023-06-08 14:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: users

Hi All,

I'm using dpdk in google cloud, but I don't know a good way to know which
dpdk port corresponds to a network interface on the GCP side for instances
with multiple interfaces.
The problem is that GCP doesn't provide API to get MAC address of the
interface, so Mac matching is impossible. The next thing is matching IP,
but for that, I need to handle the IP assignment(DHCP), and it is not
something I want to implement.

Any recommendations?

Best Regards,
Oleksandr