* [dpdk-users] support for cipher suite TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_128_CBC_SHA
@ 2020-05-29  7:48 Phani 2004
From: Phani 2004 @ 2020-05-29  7:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: users

Hi Team,

Do we have support for TLS cipher suites in dpdk?
If yes how do we specify that this cipher suite is TLS related?
For example I want to test cipher suite TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_128_CBC_SHA.
It generates hmac by skipping the 13 bytes AAD and skipping 16 bytes in the
data and then using the rest. This is for Mac-then-encrypt case.

Regards
Phani