* [dpdk-users] Offloading error in dpdk 18.08
@ 2020-03-02  9:41 srushti
From: srushti @ 2020-03-02  9:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: users

Greetings!

My query is regarding this issue which pops up when I am trying to run dpdk
(version 18.08).

Port 0: nb_rxd 4096 nb_txd 4096
Ethdev port_id=0 rx_queue_id=0, new added offloads 0x2000000008 must be
within pre-queue offload capabilities 0x0 in rte_eth_rx_queue_setup()
PANIC in xran_init_port():
Cannot init RX for port 0 (-22)

I tried looking for the reasons in the file, lib/librte_ethdev/rte_ethdev.c,
but, this error comes up in two functions, rte_eth_tx_queue_setup
and rte_eth_rx_queue_setup.

Could someone please let me know what has to be done?

Thanks in advance!

Regards
Srushti

only message in thread, other threads:[~2020-03-02  9:42 UTC | newest]