From: ikuzar RABE <ikuzar9295@gmail.com>
To: users@dpdk.org
Subject: Re: [dpdk-users] L-thread subsystem: rte_eal_remote_launch() does not work
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2019 16:12:41 +0200	[thread overview]

I found what was wrong.

lthread_create(&lt, -1, initial_lthread, (void *) NULL); is not run because
the number of launched schedulers (the number of times lthread_run( ) is
called) set in function lthread_num_schedulers_set(num_sched) is not
reached.
At first, I set *num_sched *to the number of enabled lcores which is
greater than 2. Now I call lthread_num_schedulers_set(2), I see hello from
2 lcores (lcore 5 and lcore 6) and the corresponding lthreads as expected.

To summarize, if I want to see hello from lcore 5 and lcore 6 and their
corresponding lthreads, using rte_eal_remote_launch(), I must write:

lthread_num_schedulers_set(2);
rte_eal_remote_launch(lthread_scheduler, (void *)NULL, 5);
rte_eal_remote_launch(lthread_scheduler, (void *)NULL, 6);

Regards,
ikuzar