* [dpdk-users] L-threads: is it safe to call pthread_override_set(1) outside of initial_lthread ?
@ 2019-05-15  9:45 ikuzar RABE
From: ikuzar RABE @ 2019-05-15  9:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: users; +Cc: halayli

Hi all,

I am porting legacy code (originally written for a pthread environment) to
run on L-threads.
As a starting point, I took the example here
https://doc.dpdk.org/api/examples_2performance-thread_2pthread_shim_2main_8c-example.html

I 'd like to know if I may call pthread_override_set(1) outside of
initial_thread() :
I intend to initialize mutex and condition variables inside my own
initialization function init_app() directly called from main().
The first call I intend to make inside init_app() is pthread_override_set(1).
is it Ok ?

Thank you for your help,

Regards,

ikuzar