* [dpdk-users] Attach an mbuf indirectly
@ 2020-11-05 19:30 rahul s
From: rahul s @ 2020-11-05 19:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: users

Hi,

I have an mbuf having IP header and data in it.So I want to pass additional
data named as M1 mid of  IP header and data and pass to crypto dev for
hashing(M1+data) .So here I want to pass the M1 to crypto device but
should not be in the mbuf memory  .we can do with sgl by segmenting the
mbuf and passing like chain to crypto .Is there any other method to process?

With regards
Rahul