* Loop question
@ 2023-06-11 14:40 Liu Xiu
From: Liu Xiu @ 2023-06-11 14:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: users

你好。我正在使用DPDK工作。我编写了我的程序,它运行良好。但是我在循环方面遇到了问题。除了使用while循环无限运行函数之外,DPDK是否有其他选项?当我使用while循环时,我只能获得每秒4百万数据包的单个CPU核心。

Hello. I am working on DPDK. I have written my program and it's working
fine. However, I am having a problem with the loop. Is there any option in
DPDK other than using a while loop to run the function infinitely? When I
use a while loop, I only get 4 Mpps on a single CPU core.