* [dpdk-users] Failure of scp by vm2vm using vhost-switch example
@ 2019-09-24  4:54 Derek
From: Derek @ 2019-09-24  4:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: users

Hi, guys

I tried to setup and vm2vm experiment based on the "test case 2" in this
Intel report (
http://fast.dpdk.org/doc/perf/DPDK_19_05_Intel_virtio_performance_report.pdf
).

The tx/rx performance can be measured by iperf tool expectly.

The, I try to do the "scp" from vm1 to vm2.
When I scp one 32KB or 64KB file from vm1 to vm2, it works.
However, when scp 10MB file, it failed and got the "packet_write_wait:
connection to 1.1.1.8 port 22: Broken pipe".

Any clue for the this failure?

Many thanks.
Derek