* How to disable RSS function in the IOV mode of 82599 NIC
@ 2022-03-14  3:24 Harold Huang
From: Harold Huang @ 2022-03-14  3:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: users; +Cc: haiyue.wang

Hi,
     As I use FDIR to match and send specific flows to VF in 82599
NIC, I see the RSS hash is not consistent for a single flow. It seems
that RSS is not supported in IOV mode for 82599 NIC. I want to disable
RSS. I follow this test and use --disable-rss in testpmd to disable
RSS. But it still doesn't work. So how to disable RSS in the IOV mode
of 82599 NIC or is it a bug in the ixgbe_vf driver?

[1]: https://doc.dpdk.org/dts/test_plans/rss_to_rte_flow_test_plan.html#test-case-disable-rss-in-command-line

Thanks
Harold

only message in thread, other threads:[~2022-03-14  3:24 UTC | newest]