* tunnel offload + TX with rte_flow
@ 2023-05-14 15:06 최영민
From: 최영민 @ 2023-05-14 15:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: users

Hi, all

Previously, I used RAW_ENCAP/RAW_DECAP actions to create flow rules for
tunnel offload. But, what I want to do is forward packets directly after
performing RAW_ENCAP/RAW_DECAP.

For example, the current packet processing pipeline is
 1. tunneled packets arrived at NIC -> 2. RAW_ENCAP/DECAP by rte_flow -> 3.
rte_eth_rx_burst() -> 4. processing packet -> 5. rte_eth_tx_burst()

But, for some packets, I don't need to process packets and want to
forward them as fast as possible. So, what I want is 1.  tunneled packets
arrived at NIC -> 2. RAW_ENCAP/DECAP by rte_flow and Tx them directly.

If it is possible with rte_flow or other methods, please let me know.

Thank you.
Regard
Youngmin