* [dpdk-users] how to install dpdk on windows
@ 2020-08-07  0:34 谢先生
From: 谢先生 @ 2020-08-07  0:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: users

HI,
now I am learning how to use dpdk on windows . and i have compiled it
successfully ,but i cannot install it on windows server 2016 with x710 .
then i debug it with debugview ,and found this error:
 status = WdfFdoQueryForInterface(device, &GUID_BUS_INTERFACE_STANDARD,

(PINTERFACE)&netuio_contextdata->bus_interface,
                                    sizeof(BUS_INTERFACE_STANDARD), 1,
NULL);
this function returns with the status value 0xc00000bb,but i don't know
what causes it and how to resolve it.can you help me?
thanks!