* [dpdk-users] Network Stack discussion notes from 2015 DPDK Userspace
@ 2016-07-11 10:38 Sepehr Nazary
From: Sepehr Nazary @ 2016-07-11 10:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: users

Hello,
I am working on DPDK and I need an integrated TCP stack with DPDK. I
considered some open source solution such as mTCP, OFP, packet-journey,
etc. However, none of them is not complete and mature enough to solve my
problems.
Will DPDK add a TCP stack in future? Are you working on it?

* Re: [dpdk-users] Network Stack discussion notes from 2015 DPDK Userspace
@ 2016-07-11 18:57 ` Javier Blazquez
From: Javier Blazquez @ 2016-07-11 18:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Sepehr Nazary; +Cc: users

It looks like the VPP folks are working on exactly that:

https://wiki.fd.io/view/Project_Proposals/TLDK

They already have a UDP processing library built on DPDK:

https://gerrit.fd.io/r/gitweb?p=tldk.git;a=tree;f=lib/libtle_udp;h=6b4454ad0a072e9341f745869fcfc385da8cf920;hb=refs/heads/master

On Mon, Jul 11, 2016 at 3:38 AM, Sepehr Nazary <sepehr.nazary@googlemail.com