From: Victor Detoni <victordetoni@gmail.com>
To: Linhua Tang <linhua.tang.mr@gmail.com>
Cc: users@dpdk.org
Subject: Re: How to announce VIP with BGP for DPDK application?
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2022 10:00:29 -0300	[thread overview]

Hi Linhua,

First of all, you need to bind an IP address on NIC that DPDK manages. You
can look at https://github.com/victordetoni/dpdk-l3fwd-acl this project and
copy arp (line 644) and ip stack (line 2024). After that, you can set as
next-hop on bgp the ip address that dpdk manages.

Maybe it's not clear yet, but dpdk is a framework that allows you to create
your own network apps. Search on google bgp projects that supports bgp,
quagga etc.