* rte_dev_probe of two GPUs
@ 2023-07-04 18:23 Antonio Di Bacco
From: Antonio Di Bacco @ 2023-07-04 18:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: users

I have a primary process that receives --allow 0000:00:00.0 as a parameter.

My server has four GPUs, if I rte_dev_probe any of those it works fine.

When I try to rte_dev_probe two of those, on the second one I get this errors:

EAL: Cannot find device (36:00.0)
EAL: Failed to attach device on primary process

Is there a limitation on the number of GPUs that can be attached to a
primary process?

only message in thread, other threads:[~2023-07-04 18:23 UTC | newest]