* [dpdk-users] mellanox connectx-4 hangs at openibd restart
@ 2019-07-09 19:30 Avinash Chaurasia
From: Avinash Chaurasia @ 2019-07-09 19:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: users

Hi,
I am following instruction mentioned at below link.
https://doc.dpdk.org/guides/nics/mlx5.html
first instruction ran successfully

./mlnxofedinstall --add-kernel-support
 --upstream-libs --dpdk

 however it hangs at /etc/init.d/openibd restart

 saying loading rdma_ca [FAILED]

I am using ubuntu 16.04 and MCX414A-BCAT cards.

Please let me know what I can do to solve this.

Thanks
Avinash Kumar Chaurasia