* [dpdk-users] No packets transmitted with rte_eth_tx_burst
@ 2020-04-28  4:10 Aswin Surendran
From: Aswin Surendran @ 2020-04-28  4:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: users

Hi,

I face an issue when we use rte_eth_tx_burst on a VPP-DPDK application,
where none of the packets were transmitted out and the function returns 0.
Initially, packets were transmitted properly, but after a few hours, the
issue is seen.

The function rte_eth_tx_burst is called in the below API:
u32 tx_burst_vector_internal (vlib_main_t * vm, 191  dpdk_device_t * xd,
192  struct rte_mbuf **tx_vector)
Link:
https://docs.fd.io/vpp/17.07/de/d54/plugins_2dpdk_2device_2device_8c_source.html#l00190

I would like to know if there is an API available to check what exactly is
happening in the problematic case?
Please help to give some pointers for me to check.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Aswin