* Can we expand the max_nb_queue_pairs for AES-NI Multi Buffer Crypto PMD?
@ 2022-01-25 23:51 Changchun Zhang
From: Changchun Zhang @ 2022-01-25 23:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: users

It is noticed that the max_nb_queue_pairs default value is 8, which means for a multi-cores system with more than 8 cores, some cores have to share the same queue pair which looks unacceptable. Can we expand the max_nb_queue_pairs number to max RTE Lcores, like 128? What is the actual limitation of the current 8 default max qp pairs?

Thanks,
Alex