* [dpdk-users] Using different criteria for flow classification
@ 2020-02-27 20:11 Bev SCHWARTZ
From: Bev SCHWARTZ @ 2020-02-27 20:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: users

Instead of just pattern matching for flow classification, I want to be able to run my own function over a set of fields to determine which queue I want to put my packet on.  I'd like to specify which fields I'm interested in, and then have a callback function called in which I am provided those bytes.  My callback function would return an answer (yes or no), and if the answer is yes, then the actions provided will be followed.

Is there a way to do this?

-Bev