* [dpdk-users] VIRTIO-USER & Hugepages
@ 2020-04-09 21:24 Giridharan, Ganesan
From: Giridharan, Ganesan @ 2020-04-09 21:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: users

Good evening.

I am testing a setup where vpp-native+vhost & testpmd+virtio-user in a container are setup to communicate. The data indication occurs in vhost, I could see the packet length being right. But all the contents of the packet are empty. Is there any limitation from the virtio-user driver part and/or VIRTIO_RING that would cause this. I am using 2MB hugepages with -file-prefix=vpp (in host ) & --file-prefix=testpmdtx (in container).

Appreciate the insight.

--GG