From: Balakrishnan K <Balakrishnan.K1@tatacommunications.com>
To: "Pathak, Pravin" <pravin.pathak@intel.com>,
	"users@dpdk.org" <users@dpdk.org>
Subject: RE: how to run dpdk app with valgrind
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2022 12:04:21 +0000	[thread overview]

Hi Pravin,
     Thanks for the response.
I have changed the value to 0.
cat /proc/sys/kernel/randomize_va_space
0

Tried running dpdk sample application (helloworld ) before running my application but still same warning is reported.
The sample application is not starting up.
When I tired with valgrind from https://github.com/bisdn/valgrind-hugepages  application getting crashed.

Am I missing any other configuration?

/root/valgrind-3.19.0/val_install/bin/valgrind --soname-synonyms=somalloc=librte_malloc.so* --leak-check=full --log-file=valgrind-out.txt  ./dpdk-helloworld -l 0-3 -n 4
EAL: Detected 80 lcore(s)
EAL: Detected 2 NUMA nodes
EAL: Detected static linkage of DPDK
EAL: Multi-process socket /var/run/dpdk/rte/mp_socket
EAL: Selected IOVA mode 'PA'
EAL: Probing VFIO support...