* [dpdk-users] Ask help: all tx packets dropped in testpmd on VMware player
@ 2020-04-03  6:34 coolwilled
From: coolwilled @ 2020-04-03  6:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: users

Hello, everyone

My DPDK is v19.02 .
I have adopted the patch (http://patches.dpdk.org/patch/11622/) for igb_uio in Vmware Linux guest.
My WMware player is version 15.5.0 build-14665864 .
3 NICs are setup in VMware, all of them are NAT mode in vmware virtual machine settings.
2 NICs are bound to igb_uio.
I have setup 1G hugepage memory.
I run testpmd and find all Tx packets are dropped.
Why ? Is there any erros in my vmware, windows, or guest Liunx ?
Any one meet same issue ?

Thanks a lot !

coolwilled@hotmail.com