* [dpdk-ci] DPDK Community Lab Meeting Minutes, Tuesday August 13th
@ 2019-08-13 14:25 O'Driscoll, Tim
0 siblings, 0 replies; only message in thread
From: O'Driscoll, Tim @ 2019-08-13 14:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
- NXP and Broadcom hardware has been set up and handed off to the vendors. They're now focusing on getting DTS working and performance optimized.
- Atomic Rules are interested in engaging again. Shep will follow up with UNH offline on the details.
- Compile testing has been added on master for 2 OSs (FreeBSD and Ubuntu). More OSs will be added over time.
- Compile tests for OVS-DPDK have also been added.
- We need to look at how to handle compile failures for OVS-DPDK (and SPDK in future). Should these tests be enabled per patch set so that patch authors know immediately if their patches break downstream projects? We'll discuss again at a future meeting when some of the maintainers (Thomas, Ferruh) are available.
- Tests have been set up on Intel and Mellanox systems. Tests will be run when master is updated. Email notification will be sent if there are failures. Results will be shown on the dashboard under the tarballs page.
- Will be added similar to OVS. Initially this will just include compile testing. The SPDK team will then identify additional tests that need to be run.
- Updates to the fast test suite have been completed. Should be OK to run in UNH now. Jeremy will look into this.
- Ideally want to turn on all unit tests except the perf unit tests (these are too long to run). Work is underway on cleanup of the other unit tests.
^ permalink raw reply [flat|nested] only message in thread
only message in thread, other threads:[~2019-08-13 14:25 UTC | newest]
Thread overview: (only message) (download: mbox.gz / follow: Atom feed)
-- links below jump to the message on this page --
2019-08-13 14:25 [dpdk-ci] DPDK Community Lab Meeting Minutes, Tuesday August 13th O'Driscoll, Tim
DPDK CI discussions
This inbox may be cloned and mirrored by anyone:
git clone --mirror https://inbox.dpdk.org/ci/0 ci/git/0.git
# If you have public-inbox 1.1+ installed, you may
# initialize and index your mirror using the following commands:
public-inbox-init -V2 ci ci/ https://inbox.dpdk.org/ci \
Example config snippet for mirrors.
Newsgroup available over NNTP:
AGPL code for this site: git clone https://public-inbox.org/public-inbox.git