* [dpdk-dev] Patchwork Link is Broken
@ 2016-08-19 14:47 Jon Loeliger
From: Jon Loeliger @ 2016-08-19 14:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: dev

Hey folks,

Over on this page:

http://dpdk.org/doc/guides/contributing/patches.html

in section 5.1, paragraph 3 has a link to Patchwork that is broken.
That or perhaps someone was indicating an opinion:

    http://dpdk.org/dev/patchwxispork/project/dpdk/list/

I'd fix it, but I've not mastered that skill yet!

Thanks,
jdl

* Re: [dpdk-dev] Patchwork Link is Broken
@ 2016-08-19 15:07 ` Thomas Monjalon
From: Thomas Monjalon @ 2016-08-19 15:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jon Loeliger; +Cc: dev

2016-08-19 09:47, Jon Loeliger:
> Hey folks,
>
> Over on this page:
>
> http://dpdk.org/doc/guides/contributing/patches.html
>
> in section 5.1, paragraph 3 has a link to Patchwork that is broken.
> That or perhaps someone was indicating an opinion:
>
>     http://dpdk.org/dev/patchwxispork/project/dpdk/list/

That's a typo. The right URL is
	http://dpdk.org/dev/patchwork/project/dpdk/list/
or just
	http://dpdk.org/dev/patchwork/

> I'd fix it, but I've not mastered that skill yet!

It's a good one to start contributing.
First tip, please add this line in your commit:
	Fixes: 58abf6e77c6b ("doc: add contributors guide")

Thanks