* [dpdk-dev] help
@ 2019-03-14  6:39 Yubin
From: Yubin @ 2019-03-14  6:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: dev

本邮件及其附件含有新华三集团的保密信息,仅限于发送给上面地址中列出
的个人或群组。禁止任何其他人以任何形式使用(包括但不限于全部或部分地泄露、复制、
或散发)本邮件中的信息。如果您错收了本邮件,请您立即电话或邮件通知发件人并删除本
邮件!
This e-mail and its attachments contain confidential information from New H3C, which is
intended only for the person or entity whose address is listed above. Any use of the
recipient(s) is prohibited. If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender
by phone or email immediately and delete it!

* [dpdk-dev] help
@ 2019-03-14  6:39 ` Yubin
From: Yubin @ 2019-03-14  6:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: dev

@ 2017-01-17 17:35 Jay Miller
From: Jay Miller @ 2017-01-17 17:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: dev

--
Jay Miller | Software Manager | Mobile: +1.781.258.7446
Oracle Communications Global Business Unit

* Re: [dpdk-dev] help
@ 2016-08-20  0:26 ` harshavardhan Reddy
From: harshavardhan Reddy @ 2016-08-20  0:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: jayachandran.subramanian; +Cc: dev

Hi Jay,

You can refer the below sample applications from the doc.

23. Multi-process Sample Application
<http://dpdk.org/doc/guides/sample_app_ug/multi_process.html>
35. Distributor Sample Application
<http://dpdk.org/doc/guides/sample_app_ug/dist_app.html>

 you can also enable multi queue with symmetric hash at PMD level.
check this *rte_eth_conf  structure and  **rxmode options.*

*Regards,*
*Hvr*

On Fri, Aug 19, 2016 at 6:41 PM, <jayachandran.subramanian@wipro.com> wrote:

> Hi ,
>
> I needs to enable SMP(symmetrical multiprocessing) in DPDK PMD NIC Port .
>
> Please let me know the command to get the same
>
> Thanks
> jayachandran
> this message and any attachments. WARNING: Computer viruses can be
> transmitted via email. The recipient should check this email and any
> attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability
> www.wipro.com

* Re: [dpdk-dev] help
@ 2016-08-19 18:36   ` Wiles, Keith
From: Wiles, Keith @ 2016-08-19 18:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Stephen Hemminger; +Cc: jayachandran.subramanian, dev

Regards,
Keith

Here is a good link to read the DPDK docs https://readthedocs.org/projects/dpdk/ <https://readthedocs.org/projects/dpdk/>

> Also don't add corporate signature's like this on open mailing lists.
> Because of the proprietary label, the email would be ignored by many users.

* Re: [dpdk-dev] help
@ 2016-08-19 18:09 ` Stephen Hemminger
From: Stephen Hemminger @ 2016-08-19 18:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: jayachandran.subramanian; +Cc: dev