* [dpdk-dev] Costume packet
@ 2013-06-20 15:03 João Alberto Pereira de Araújo
From: João Alberto Pereira de Araújo @ 2013-06-20 15:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: dev

Good morning.
I'd like to know if it's possible to send a costume Ethernet packet
(like some information passed along as a packet). If it is let me know
how to make it so i can put in the mbuf_table to send bursts.
I tried allocating a mbuf with rte_pktmbuf_alloc(pktmbuf_pool), and
change the pointer to my costume data and change the length of the
packet, but it didn't seems to work.
Thanks in advance.

* [dpdk-dev] Error on burst packets
@ 2013-06-26 21:31 ` João Alberto Pereira de Araújo
From: João Alberto Pereira de Araújo @ 2013-06-26 21:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: dev

Good morning.
I'm trying to make a switch with some rules based on the L2fwd example,
i have everything working well (pings), but when i step up a bit i have
the same recurring error:

Segmentation Fault
in eth_em_xmit_pkts ()

That i backtracked to:

rte_eth_tx_burst

I tried to burst the packets much sparsely (more time between), change
some configurations parameters but nevertheless this error seems to not
going away.
It there is any thing i should do to prevent?
Thanks in advance.