* [dpdk-dev] how to build dpdk in debug mode?
@ 2015-08-03 16:16 Montorsi, Francesco
From: Montorsi, Francesco @ 2015-08-03 16:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: dev

Hi all,
I have searched the archives for this, without much success.

Is it possible to build dpdk user-space libraries with -O0 and -g instead of -O3 ?
This would make debugging via GDB much more friendly...

Thanks!

Francesco Montorsi

* Re: [dpdk-dev] how to build dpdk in debug mode?
@ 2015-08-03 16:26 ` Thomas Monjalon
From: Thomas Monjalon @ 2015-08-03 16:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Montorsi, Francesco; +Cc: dev

2015-08-03 16:16, Montorsi, Francesco:
> Hi all,
> I have searched the archives for this, without much success.
>
> Is it possible to build dpdk user-space libraries with -O0 and -g instead of -O3 ?
> This would make debugging via GDB much more friendly...

The answer is EXTRA_CFLAGS :)

* Re: [dpdk-dev] how to build dpdk in debug mode?
@ 2015-08-04 17:08   ` Qiu, Michael
From: Qiu, Michael @ 2015-08-04 17:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Montorsi, Francesco; +Cc: dev

Please refer dec/build-sdk-quick.txt