* [dpdk-dev] ACL Libraries
@ 2015-07-17 15:58 Sugumaran, Varthamanan
From: Sugumaran, Varthamanan @ 2015-07-17 15:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: dev

Hi,
Iam exploring librte_acl libraries. I have a query on the usage of number of tries per context when we build a acl context.

1.      Can we have more than one trie per context? Though it has mentioned that we can have 8 tries(RTE_ACL_MAX_TRIES),

what is the use case for having more than one trie?

2.      If we allow more than 1 trie per context, is it possible to have a separate trie for each category?

Thanks in advance.

Thanks
Vartha

only message in thread, other threads:[~2015-07-17 15:58 UTC | newest]