* [dpdk-dev] doc for multi-process communication
@ 2018-02-15 12:17 Thomas Monjalon
From: Thomas Monjalon @ 2018-02-15 12:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: jianfeng.tan; +Cc: dev, john.mcnamara, konstantin.ananyev, anatoly.burakov

Hi Jianfeng,

The new experimental API for IPC is not documented a lot.

We need some words in the prog guide, and some doxygen comments
for the structures rte_mp_msg and rte_mp_reply.

Please could you add this for the 18.05-rc1 release?
Thank you

* Re: [dpdk-dev] doc for multi-process communication
@ 2018-02-22  2:44 ` Tan, Jianfeng
From: Tan, Jianfeng @ 2018-02-22  2:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Thomas Monjalon
  Cc: dev, Mcnamara, John, Ananyev, Konstantin, Burakov, Anatoly