DPDK patches and discussions
 help / color / mirror / Atom feed
[dpdk-dev] [PATCH 0/1] lib/vhost: support async dequeue for split ring
 2021-07-16 19:18 UTC  (16+ messages) - mbox.gz / Atom
` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v5 0/4] "
  ` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v5 3/4] vhost: "
` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v6 0/4] "
  ` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v6 1/4] examples/vhost: refactor vhost enqueue and dequeue datapaths
  ` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v6 2/4] examples/vhost: use a new API to query remaining ring space
  ` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v6 3/4] vhost: support async dequeue for split ring
  ` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v6 4/4] examples/vhost: support vhost async dequeue data path

[dpdk-dev] [RFC PATCH v3 0/3] Add PIE support for HQoS library
 2021-07-16 12:46 UTC  (3+ messages) - mbox.gz / Atom
` [dpdk-dev] [RFC PATCH v4 "

[dpdk-dev] [PATCH] dmadev: introduce DMA device library
 2021-07-16 12:40 UTC  (28+ messages) - mbox.gz / Atom
` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v3] "
` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v4] "
` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v5] "

[dpdk-dev] [Bug 759] testpmd: bonding mode 4 on mlx5 doesn't work
 2021-07-16 12:40 UTC  - mbox.gz / Atom

[dpdk-dev] dpdk-next-eventdev for for-main v21.08 - RC2
 2021-07-16 12:22 UTC  - mbox.gz / Atom

[dpdk-dev] [PATCH v2] config/arm: split march cfg into arch and features
 2021-07-16 12:22 UTC  (5+ messages) - mbox.gz / Atom
` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v3] "

[dpdk-dev] [PATCH v8 1/7] event/cnxk: add Rx adapter support
 2021-07-16 12:19 UTC  (4+ messages) - mbox.gz / Atom
` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v9 "
  ` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v9 7/7] event/cnxk: add Tx event vector fastpath

[dpdk-dev] [PATCH 00/20] net/sfc: support flow API COUNT action
 2021-07-16 12:12 UTC  (6+ messages) - mbox.gz / Atom
` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v4 "
  ` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v4 19/20] net/sfc: support flow action COUNT in transfer rules

[dpdk-dev] [PATCH v4] crypto/ccp: moving vdev to PCI driver
 2021-07-16 12:11 UTC  (2+ messages) - mbox.gz / Atom

[dpdk-dev] [PATCH v2] net/softnic: fix memory leak in parsing arguments
 2021-07-16 12:04 UTC  (6+ messages) - mbox.gz / Atom
` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v3] "
  ` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v4] "

[dpdk-dev] new IRC channel
 2021-07-16 11:25 UTC  - mbox.gz / Atom

[dpdk-dev] [PATCH] doc/sample_app_ug: use code snippets in sample app guides
 2021-07-16 11:10 UTC  (3+ messages) - mbox.gz / Atom

[dpdk-dev] [PATCH 21.11 0/3] eal: add memory pre-allocation from existing files
 2021-07-16 11:08 UTC  (5+ messages) - mbox.gz / Atom
` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH 21.11 v2 "
  ` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH 21.11 v2 1/3] eal/linux: make hugetlbfs analysis reusable
  ` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH 21.11 v2 2/3] eal: add memory pre-allocation from existing files
  ` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH 21.11 v2 3/3] app/test: add allocator performance autotest

[dpdk-dev] [PATCH v1] crypto/ccp: moving vdev to PCI driver
 2021-07-16 10:49 UTC  (3+ messages) - mbox.gz / Atom
` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v2] "
  ` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v3] "

[dpdk-dev] [PATCH] net/mlx5: do not allow copy to mark via modify field
 2021-07-16 10:47 UTC  (3+ messages) - mbox.gz / Atom
` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v2] "

[dpdk-dev] [PATCH] crypto/octeontx2: fix lookaside IPsec IV pointer
 2021-07-16 10:44 UTC  (2+ messages) - mbox.gz / Atom
` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v2] "

[dpdk-dev] [PATCH v1 0/3] fix some problems of mtu, vlan, lro
 2021-07-16  9:54 UTC  (4+ messages) - mbox.gz / Atom
` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v1 1/3] net/hinic: increase the protection of the VLAN
` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v1 2/3] net/hinic/base: fix the problem of LRO
` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v1 3/3] net/hinic: fix the problem of MTU inconsistent

[dpdk-dev] RFC enabling dll/dso for dpdk on windows
 2021-07-16  9:40 UTC  (4+ messages) - mbox.gz / Atom

[dpdk-dev] [PATCH] app/testpmd: fix testpmd doesn't show RSS hash offload
 2021-07-16  9:09 UTC  (12+ messages) - mbox.gz / Atom
    ` [dpdk-dev] [dpdk-stable] "
` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v2] "
  ` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v3] "
    ` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v4] "
          ` [dpdk-dev] [dpdk-stable] "

[dpdk-dev] [PATCH 0/2] vhost: handle memory hotplug for async vhost
 2021-07-16  8:56 UTC  (16+ messages) - mbox.gz / Atom
` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v4 0/5] "
  ` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v4 1/5] vhost: fix async vhost ops return type
  ` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v4 2/5] vhost: add unsafe API to drain pkts in async vhost
  ` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v4 3/5] vhost: handle memory hotplug for "
  ` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v4 4/5] examples/vhost: "
  ` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v4 5/5] doc: update doc for try drain API in vhost lib
` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v5 0/5] vhost: handle memory hotplug for async vhost
  ` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v5 1/5] vhost: fix async vhost ops return type
  ` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v5 2/5] vhost: add unsafe API to drain pkts in async vhost
  ` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v5 3/5] vhost: handle memory hotplug for "
  ` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v5 4/5] examples/vhost: "
  ` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v5 5/5] doc: update doc for try drain API in vhost lib

[dpdk-dev] [PATCH 0/2] OCTEONTX crypto adapter support
 2021-07-16  8:39 UTC  (5+ messages) - mbox.gz / Atom
` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v2 "
  ` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v2 1/2] drivers: add octeontx crypto adapter framework
      ` [dpdk-dev] [EXT] "

[dpdk-dev] [PATCH 0/7] Refactor the NFP PMD
 2021-07-16  8:35 UTC  (16+ messages) - mbox.gz / Atom
` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH 1/7] net/nfp: split rxtx headers into separate file
` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH 2/7] net/nfp: move rxtx functions to their own file
` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH 3/7] net/nfp: move CPP bridge to a separate file
` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH 4/7] net/nfp: prototype common functions in header file
` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH 5/7] net/nfp: move VF functions into new file
` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH 6/7] net/nfp: move PF "
` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH 7/7] net/nfp: batch file rename for consistency
` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v2 0/7] Refactor the NFP PMD
  ` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v2 1/7] net/nfp: split rxtx headers into separate file
  ` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v2 2/7] net/nfp: move rxtx functions to their own file
  ` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v2 3/7] net/nfp: move CPP bridge to a separate file
  ` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v2 4/7] net/nfp: prototype common functions in header file
  ` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v2 5/7] net/nfp: move VF functions into new file
  ` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v2 6/7] net/nfp: move PF "
  ` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v2 7/7] net/nfp: batch file rename for consistency

[dpdk-dev] [PATCH v1] net/iavf: fix wrong bandwidth unit in TM capability querying
 2021-07-16  8:15 UTC  (4+ messages) - mbox.gz / Atom
` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v2] "

[dpdk-dev] [Bug 758] Timeouts in fast tests service_autotest, red_autotest
 2021-07-16  7:04 UTC  - mbox.gz / Atom

[dpdk-dev] [Bug 757] fast-tests failures in an Ubuntu autopkgtest environment hash_autotest, per_lcore_autotest, rcu_qsbr_autotest, table_autotest
 2021-07-16  7:04 UTC  - mbox.gz / Atom

[dpdk-dev] [PATCH v3 1/3] vhost: fix lock on device readiness notification
 2021-07-16  6:54 UTC  (9+ messages) - mbox.gz / Atom
` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v4 0/3] provide thread unsafe async registration functions
  ` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v4 2/3] vhost: rework async configuration struct
  ` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v4 3/3] vhost: add thread unsafe async registeration functions

[dpdk-dev] [PATCH] common/cnxk: allocate auth key mem dynamically
 2021-07-16  5:13 UTC  - mbox.gz / Atom

[dpdk-dev] dpdk-testpmd app with SRIOV VF on Kubernetes POD not working
 2021-07-16  4:04 UTC  - mbox.gz / Atom

[dpdk-dev] [PATCH] net/bnxt: update CFA resource types
 2021-07-16  3:45 UTC  (2+ messages) - mbox.gz / Atom

[dpdk-dev] [PATCH] vhost: fix index overflow issue in async vhost
 2021-07-16  2:30 UTC  (5+ messages) - mbox.gz / Atom
` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v2] vhost: fix index overflow for packed ring "

[dpdk-dev] [PATCH 1/2] net/sfc: extend logging in MAE backend of RTE flow support
 2021-07-16  2:20 UTC  (7+ messages) - mbox.gz / Atom
` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH 2/2] net/sfc: improve "
` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v2 0/2] RTE flow support logging improvements
  ` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v2 1/2] net/sfc: extend logging in MAE backend of RTE flow support
  ` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v2 2/2] net/sfc: improve "

[dpdk-dev] [PATCH] app/testpmd: remove most uses of rte_eth_devices
 2021-07-16  2:13 UTC  (3+ messages) - mbox.gz / Atom

[dpdk-dev] [PATCH RESEND] eal: allow hugetlbfs sub-directories
 2021-07-15 22:37 UTC  (3+ messages) - mbox.gz / Atom
` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v3] "

[dpdk-dev] DPDK Release Status Meeting 15/07/2021
 2021-07-15 22:28 UTC  - mbox.gz / Atom

[dpdk-dev] [PATCH v6 00/15] drivers: introduce mlx5 crypto PMD
 2021-07-15 16:41 UTC  (35+ messages) - mbox.gz / Atom
` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v7 00/16] "
  ` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v7 01/16] "
  ` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v7 02/16] crypto/mlx5: add DEK object management
  ` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v7 03/16] crypto/mlx5: add session operations
  ` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v7 04/16] crypto/mlx5: add basic operations
  ` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v7 05/16] crypto/mlx5: add queue pairs operations
  ` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v7 06/16] crypto/mlx5: add dev stop and start operations
  ` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v7 07/16] crypto/mlx5: add memory region management
  ` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v7 08/16] crypto/mlx5: create login object using DevX
  ` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v7 09/16] crypto/mlx5: add keytag devarg
  ` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v7 10/16] crypto/mlx5: add maximum segments devarg
  ` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v7 11/16] crypto/mlx5: add WQE set initialization
  ` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v7 12/16] crypto/mlx5: add enqueue and dequeue operations
  ` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v7 13/16] crypto/mlx5: add statistic get and reset operations
  ` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v7 14/16] test/crypto: add mlx5 crypto driver
  ` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v7 15/16] test/crypto: add data-unit and wrapped vectors
  ` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v7 16/16] test/crypto: add AES-XTS multi segment OOP tests
  ` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v8 00/16] drivers: introduce mlx5 crypto PMD
    ` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v8 01/16] "
    ` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v8 02/16] crypto/mlx5: add DEK object management
    ` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v8 03/16] crypto/mlx5: add session operations
    ` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v8 04/16] crypto/mlx5: add basic operations
    ` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v8 05/16] crypto/mlx5: add queue pairs operations
    ` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v8 06/16] crypto/mlx5: add dev stop and start operations
    ` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v8 07/16] crypto/mlx5: add memory region management
    ` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v8 08/16] crypto/mlx5: create login object using DevX
    ` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v8 09/16] crypto/mlx5: add keytag devarg
    ` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v8 10/16] crypto/mlx5: add maximum segments devarg
    ` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v8 11/16] crypto/mlx5: add WQE set initialization
    ` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v8 12/16] crypto/mlx5: add enqueue and dequeue operations
    ` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v8 13/16] crypto/mlx5: add statistic get and reset operations
    ` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v8 14/16] test/crypto: add mlx5 crypto driver
    ` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v8 15/16] test/crypto: add data-unit and wrapped vectors
    ` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v8 16/16] test/crypto: add AES-XTS multi segment OOP tests

[dpdk-dev] [Bug 756] performance-thread example fails to build on Alpine linux
 2021-07-15 16:41 UTC  - mbox.gz / Atom

[dpdk-dev] [PATCH 1/2] net/mlx5: fix typos
 2021-07-15 14:51 UTC  (3+ messages) - mbox.gz / Atom
` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH 2/2] net/mlx5: avoid unbind step to enable switchdev mode

[dpdk-dev] [PATCH] mlx5: fix typing error
 2021-07-15 14:33 UTC  (2+ messages) - mbox.gz / Atom

[dpdk-dev] [PATCH 0/3] net/bonding: make dedicated queues work with mlx5
 2021-07-15 13:58 UTC  (4+ messages) - mbox.gz / Atom
` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH 3/3] net/bonding: start ethdev prior to setting 8023ad flow

[dpdk-dev] [PATCH 0/4] raw/cnxk_bphy: add FEC support
 2021-07-15 13:53 UTC  (5+ messages) - mbox.gz / Atom
` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH 1/4] common/cnxk: support reading BPHY CGX/RPM FEC
` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH 2/4] common/cnxk: support setting "
` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH 3/4] raw/cnxk_bphy: support reading FEC
` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH 4/4] raw/cnxk_bphy: support setting FEC

[dpdk-dev] Techboard - minutes of meeting 2021-07-14
 2021-07-15  9:29 UTC  - mbox.gz / Atom

[dpdk-dev] 19.11.9 patches review and test
 2021-07-15  9:13 UTC  (2+ messages) - mbox.gz / Atom

[dpdk-dev] [PATCH] ethdev: avoid unregistering a non-allocated callback
 2021-07-15  9:06 UTC  (5+ messages) - mbox.gz / Atom

[dpdk-dev] [PATCH v1] net/mlx5: fix RSS selection flags settings
 2021-07-15  8:28 UTC  (2+ messages) - mbox.gz / Atom

[dpdk-dev] [PATCH v2] ifpga/base/meson: fix looking for librt
 2021-07-15  8:11 UTC  (6+ messages) - mbox.gz / Atom

[dpdk-dev] [PATCH] compress/isal: support Arm platform
 2021-07-15  8:05 UTC  - mbox.gz / Atom

[dpdk-dev] [PATCH 1/2] security: enforce semantics for Tx inline processing
 2021-07-15  6:09 UTC  (5+ messages) - mbox.gz / Atom
` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v2 0/3] security: Improve inline fast path routines
  ` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v2 1/3] security: enforce semantics for Tx inline processing
  ` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v2 2/3] security: add option for faster udata or mdata access
  ` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v2 3/3] examples/ipsec-secgw: update L2 length for Tx

[dpdk-dev] [PATCH] net/bnxt: fix to clear cached value of stats in clear stats
 2021-07-15  4:23 UTC  (2+ messages) - mbox.gz / Atom

[dpdk-dev] [PATCH v1] net/ice: fix not clear bandwidth correctly when DCF close
 2021-07-15  2:16 UTC  - mbox.gz / Atom

[dpdk-dev] [PATCH v1] app/testpmd: fix port MAC address after resetting port
 2021-07-15  2:15 UTC  (2+ messages) - mbox.gz / Atom

[dpdk-dev] [PATCH v1 1/1] test/power: check cpuinfo cur freq before scaling cur freq
 2021-07-15  1:44 UTC  (5+ messages) - mbox.gz / Atom
` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v2 0/1] test/power: fix CPU frequency check
  ` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v2 1/1] "

[dpdk-dev] [PATCH 0/4] bnxt PMD patches
 2021-07-15  0:29 UTC  (2+ messages) - mbox.gz / Atom

[dpdk-dev] [PATCH 1/2] security: enforce semantics for Tx inline processing
 2021-07-14 17:28 UTC  (12+ messages) - mbox.gz / Atom

[dpdk-dev] [PATCH v3] guides: add a guide for developing unit tests
 2021-07-14 16:40 UTC  (2+ messages) - mbox.gz / Atom
` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v4] "

[dpdk-dev] Minutes of Technical Board Meeting, 2021-06-16
 2021-07-14 15:15 UTC  - mbox.gz / Atom

[dpdk-dev] Minutes of Technical Board Meeting, 2021-06-30
 2021-07-14 15:11 UTC  - mbox.gz / Atom

page:  |  | latest

DPDK patches and discussions

This inbox may be cloned and mirrored by anyone:

	git clone --mirror https://inbox.dpdk.org/dev/0 dev/git/0.git

	# If you have public-inbox 1.1+ installed, you may
	# initialize and index your mirror using the following commands:
	public-inbox-init -V2 dev dev/ https://inbox.dpdk.org/dev \
		dev@dpdk.org
	public-inbox-index dev

Example config snippet for mirrors.
Newsgroup available over NNTP:
	nntp://inbox.dpdk.org/inbox.dpdk.dev


AGPL code for this site: git clone https://public-inbox.org/public-inbox.git