* [dpdk-dev] Lookup mechanim in DPDK HASH table.
@ 2015-08-12 22:03 Yeddula, Avinash
From: Yeddula, Avinash @ 2015-08-12 22:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: dev

Hello All,

I'm using DPDK extendable hash tables. This question is with respect to the lookup aspect of the hash table.
I see that there is just one "t->key_offset" that is pre-defined for the hash table. I also understand that the frame needs to carry the "lookup_key / keys" in the meta data.

Here is my question:  How to support more than one lookup with different keys on the same frame on the same table.
Use case: Src mac  lookup and dst mac lookup on the same mac table.

Thanks
-Avinash

only message in thread, other threads:[~2015-08-12 22:04 UTC | newest]