* [dpdk-dev] Strange behaviour with LRU table
@ 2014-09-24 23:12 Saha, Avik (AWS)
From: Saha, Avik (AWS) @ 2014-09-24 23:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: dev

1)      All the calls to add entries succeeds

2)      The key look up works as expected.

3)      The value (entry_data) that is returned is incorrect for every other entry - 1st  entry data on .f_action_hit is wrong, 2nd entry_data on .f_action_hit is correct and so on.

I have initialized my LRU as follows:

    struct rte_pipeline_table_params table_params = {
            .ops = &rte_table_hash_lru_dosig_ops,
            .arg_create = &rule_tbl_params,
            .f_action_hit = rw_pipeline_stage_2_cache_hit,
            .f_action_miss = rw_pipeline_stage_2_cache_miss,
            .arg_ah = (void *)lcore_params,
            .action_data_size = 16,
    };

Is there something obvious I am missing - from first look it seems to be a problem with cache lines but I really am not sure.

Avik

only message in thread, other threads:[~2014-09-24 23:06 UTC | newest]