* Re: [dpdk-dev] Question on using SR-IOV with dpdk apps
@ 2014-08-04 20:26 Anjali Kulkarni
From: Anjali Kulkarni @ 2014-08-04 20:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Anjali Kulkarni, Richardson, Bruce, dev

The 4 devices in qs are at 04:10.0, 04:10.1, 04:10.2, 04:10.3

Anjali

@ 2014-08-05 14:38 ` Patrick McGleenon
From: Patrick McGleenon @ 2014-08-05 14:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Anjali Kulkarni, Richardson, Bruce, dev

I had this when the PF was down, bringing it back with "ifup" fixed it.   Assuming you've already checked it's not the issue described in the FAQ :)
With a RHEL 6.5 host the ixgbe driver prints the VF MAC addresses in /var/log/syslog when the VFs are enabled

@ 2014-08-05 15:09   ` Xie, Huawei
From: Xie, Huawei @ 2014-08-05 15:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Patrick McGleenon, Anjali Kulkarni, Richardson, Bruce, dev

Since some version of ixgbe driver, it will not generate mac address for the VFs.  You could use ip link set to set mac address for the VFs.

@ 2014-08-04 20:24     ` Anjali Kulkarni
From: Anjali Kulkarni @ 2014-08-04 20:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Richardson, Bruce, dev

@ 2014-08-04 19:53   ` Richardson, Bruce