* [dpdk-dev] Exception Path not working
@ 2013-06-24 10:42 Muhammad Ali
From: Muhammad Ali @ 2013-06-24 10:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: dev

Hi all

I have compiled the exception path application but I am a little confused
as to how it works.

I see that the tap interfaces are being created but I am unable to see any
traffic on these interfaces.

I suspect that my NIC may not be supported since if I try to send out any
packets, I can see them on the tap (via wireshark) but not on the wire.

My NIC model is Intel 82576 GbE . Is this model supported?

Can someone please clarify if I need to do some internal IP forwarding to
make this application work?

Thanks

Regards
--