* 19.11.13 patches review and test
@ 2022-07-18 10:17 christian.ehrhardt
From: christian.ehrhardt @ 2022-07-18 10:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: stable
  Cc: dev, Abhishek Marathe, Ali Alnubani, benjamin.walker,
	David Christensen, Hemant Agrawal, Ian Stokes, Jerin Jacob,
	John McNamara, Ju-Hyoung Lee, Kevin Traynor, Luca Boccassi,
	Pei Zhang, qian.q.xu, Raslan Darawsheh, Thomas Monjalon,
	yuan.peng, zhaoyan.chen

Hi all,

Here is a list of patches targeted for stable release 19.11.13.

The planned date for the final release is August 29th.

Please help with testing and validation of your use cases and report
any issues/results with reply-all to this mail. For the final release
the fixes and reported validations will be added to the release notes.

A release candidate tarball can be found at:

    https://dpdk.org/browse/dpdk-stable/tag/?id=v19.11.13-rc1

These patches are located at branch 19.11 of dpdk-stable repo:
    https://dpdk.org/browse/dpdk-stable/

Thanks.

Christian Ehrhardt <christian.ehrhardt@canonical.com>

---
Abdullah Ömer Yamaç (1):
      examples/distributor: fix distributor on Rx core

Andy Pei (1):
      vdpa/ifc/base: fix null pointer dereference

Ankur Dwivedi (1):
      common/cpt: fix build with GCC 12

Chengwen Feng (4):
      ethdev: clarify null location case in xstats get
      net/hns3: fix xstats get return if xstats is null
      net/ipn3ke: fix xstats get return if xstats is null
      net/mvpp2: fix xstats get return if xstats is null

Ciara Power (6):
      test/crypto: fix null check for ZUC authentication
      test/crypto: fix cipher offset for ZUC
      test/crypto: fix authentication IV for ZUC SGL
      test/crypto: fix ZUC vector IV format
      test/crypto: fix SNOW3G vector IV format
      doc: fix grammar and formatting in compressdev guide

Damodharam Ammepalli (2):
      net/bnxt: allow Tx only or Rx only
      net/bnxt: cleanup MTU setting

Dariusz Sosnowski (1):
      net/mlx5: fix GTP handling in header modify action

David Marchand (11):
      net/nfp: remove unneeded header inclusion
      devtools: fix null test for NUMA systems
      app/testpmd: remove useless pointer checks
      net/bnxt: fix compatibility with some old firmwares
      net/ice: fix build with GCC 12
      vdpa/ifc: fix build with GCC 12
      eal/x86: drop export of internal alignment macro
      test/ipsec: fix build with GCC 12
      vhost/crypto: fix build with GCC 12
      vhost/crypto: fix descriptor processing
      vhost: add some trailing newline in log messages

Deepak Khandelwal (1):
      mem: skip attaching external memory in secondary process

Dmitry Kozlyuk (2):
      net/mlx5: fix Tx when inlining is impossible
      ethdev: prohibit polling stopped queue

Fidaullah Noonari (1):
      malloc: fix allocation of almost hugepage size

Gagandeep Singh (5):
      crypto/dpaa_sec: fix digest size
      crypto/dpaa2_sec: fix buffer pool ID check
      crypto/dpaa2_sec: fix operation status for simple FD
      common/dpaax: fix short MAC-I IV calculation for ZUC
      net/dpaa: fix event queue detach

Gowrishankar Muthukrishnan (1):
      examples/fips_validation: handle empty payload

Harman Kalra (1):
      net/octeontx: fix port close

Harry van Haaren (1):
      service: fix lingering active status

Heinrich Schuchardt (2):
      drivers/crypto: fix warnings for OpenSSL version
      test/hash: fix out of bound access

Hongbo Zheng (1):
      test: check memory allocation for CRC

Huisong Li (4):
      net/hns3: fix insecure way to query MAC statistics
      net/bonding: fix RSS inconsistency between ports
      test/bonding: fix RSS test when disable RSS
      net/hns3: remove duplicate definition

Jakub Wysocki (1):
      crypto/scheduler: fix queue pair in scheduler failover

Jeff Daly (1):
      net/ixgbe: add option for link up check on pin SDP3

Jiri Slaby (1):
      kni: fix build with Linux 5.18

Joyce Kong (1):
      net/memif: fix overwriting of head segment

Kalesh AP (2):
      net/bnxt: remove unused macro
      net/bnxt: recheck FW readiness if in reset process

Ke Zhang (3):
      net/bonding: fix RSS key config with extended key length
      kni: use dedicated function to set random MAC address
      kni: use dedicated function to set MAC address

Konstantin Ananyev (1):
      acl: fix rules with 8-byte field size

Long Li (2):
      net/netvsc: fix calculation of checksums based on mbuf flag
      net/netvsc: fix vmbus device reference in multi-process

Luc Pelletier (1):
      eal/x86: fix unaligned access for small memcpy

Mattias Rönnblom (1):
      examples/bond: fix invalid use of trylock

Maxime Coquelin (4):
      net/vhost: fix TSO feature default disablement
      vhost: fix missing virtqueue lock protection
      app/testpmd: revert MAC update in checksum forwarding
      vhost: fix missing enqueue pseudo-header calculation

Michael Baum (4):
      net/mlx5: add minimum WQE size for striding RQ
      net/mlx5: improve stride parameter names
      net/mlx5: fix MPRQ stride devargs adjustment
      net/mlx5: fix LRO validation in Rx setup

Min Hu (Connor) (2):
      app/testpmd: check statistics query before printing
      net/bonding: fix mbuf fast free usage

Mingxia Liu (1):
      app/testpmd: replace hardcoded min mbuf number with macro

Naga Harish K S V (2):
      eventdev/eth_tx: fix adapter creation
      eventdev/eth_tx: fix queue delete

Nithin Dabilpuram (1):
      examples/ipsec-secgw: fix promiscuous mode option

Peng Zhang (2):
      net/nfp: fix initialization
      net/nfp: fix disabling VLAN stripping

Qiming Yang (2):
      net/iavf: fix queue start exception handling
      net/iavf: increase reset complete wait count

Rahul Lakkireddy (1):
      net/cxgbe: fix port ID in Rx mbuf

Raja Zidane (3):
      net/mlx5: fix mark enabling for Rx
      examples/l2fwd-crypto: fix stats refresh rate
      examples/link_status_interrupt: fix stats refresh rate

Rakesh Kudurumalla (1):
      test: avoid hang if queues are full and Tx fails

Rebecca Troy (1):
      crypto/qat: fix DOCSIS crash

Romain Delhomel (1):
      bus/fslmc: fix VFIO setup

Shun Hao (1):
      app/testpmd: fix metering and policing command for RFC4115

Somnath Kotur (1):
      net/bnxt: fix freeing VNIC filters

Stanislaw Kardach (1):
      config: fix C++ cross compiler for ARM

Stephen Hemminger (2):
      rib: fix traversal with /32 route
      net/qede: fix build with GCC 12

Thomas Monjalon (1):
      kni: fix build

Tianhao Chai (1):
      eal: fix C++ include for device event and DMA

Tyler Retzlaff (1):
      eal/windows: fix data race when creating threads

Vanshika Shukla (1):
      crypto/dpaa_sec: fix secondary process probing

Vladimir Medvedkin (1):
      test/table: fix buffer overflow on lpm entry

Wei Huang (2):
      raw/ifpga: remove virtual devices on close
      raw/ifpga: unregister interrupt on close

Wenjun Wu (1):
      net/ice/base: fix getting sched node from ID type

Wenwu Ma (1):
      app/testpmd: perform SW IP checksum for GRO/GSO packets

Yuan Wang (3):
      net/vhost: fix access to freed memory
      examples/vhost: fix crash when no VMDq
      net/vhost: fix deadlock on vring state change

* Re: 19.11.13 patches review and test
@ 2022-07-19  2:43 ` Pei Zhang
From: Pei Zhang @ 2022-07-19  2:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ehrhardt, christian
  Cc: stable, dev, Abhishek Marathe, Ali Alnubani, Walker, Benjamin,
	David Christensen, Hemant Agrawal, Ian Stokes, Jerin Jacob,
	John McNamara, Ju-Hyoung Lee, Kevin Traynor, Luca Boccassi, xu,
	qian, Raslan Darawsheh, Thomas Monjalon, Peng, Yuan, Chen,
	Zhaoyan, YangHang Liu

cc Yanghang Liu (yanghliu@redhat.com). Yanghang is from the RedHat QE team
and will finish this dpdk testing with our test cases.

Hello Christian,

Could you also cc Yanghang in the future once there are new testing
requests :)? Thanks.

Best regards,

Pei

@ 2022-07-19  5:27   ` Christian Ehrhardt
From: Christian Ehrhardt @ 2022-07-19  5:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Pei Zhang
  Cc: stable, dev, Abhishek Marathe, Ali Alnubani, Walker, Benjamin,

On Tue, Jul 19, 2022 at 4:43 AM Pei Zhang <pezhang@redhat.com> wrote:

> cc Yanghang Liu (yanghliu@redhat.com). Yanghang is from the RedHat QE team and will finish this dpdk testing with our test cases.
>
> Hello Christian,
>
> Could you also cc Yanghang in the future once there are new testing requests :)? Thanks.

Hi - Sure we can do that,
the list is tracked in http://git.dpdk.org/tools/stable-scripts/.
I've converted your request into a patch against that.

--
Christian Ehrhardt
Senior Staff Engineer, Ubuntu Server

* RE: 19.11.13 patches review and test
@ 2022-07-29 12:08 ` Jiang, YuX
From: Jiang, YuX @ 2022-07-29 12:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: christian.ehrhardt, stable
  Cc: dev, Abhishek Marathe, Ali Alnubani, Walker,  Benjamin,
	David Christensen, Hemant Agrawal, Stokes, Ian, Jerin Jacob,
	Mcnamara, John, Ju-Hyoung Lee, Kevin Traynor, Luca Boccassi,
	Pei Zhang, Xu, Qian Q, Raslan Darawsheh, Thomas Monjalon, Peng,
	Yuan, Chen, Zhaoyan

Update the test status for Intel part. DPDK19.11.13-rc1 almost test finished, no critical issue is found, but find some new bugs on new OS.
New report defects:
  Bug1: https://bugs.dpdk.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1056 [dpdk-19.11.13-rc1] unit_tests_eal/link_bonding_rssconf: link_bonding_rssconf_autotest test failed
  Build-Bug2: [dpdk 19.11.13-rc1] lib/librte_eal meson build error with gcc12.1 on fedora36, similar as https://bugs.dpdk.org/show_bug.cgi?id=985
  Build-Bug3: [dpdk 19.11.13-rc1] drivers/net/ena make build error with gcc12.1 on fedora36, similar as https://bugs.dpdk.org/show_bug.cgi?id=991
    > No fix yet.
  Build-Bug4: [dpdk 19.11.13-rc1] drivers/net/ice/ice_rxtx meson build error with gcc11.2 on Ubuntu22.04".
    > This is found in 22.07, but that fix failed to be applied to LTS19.11, need rebase, Intel Dev is under investigating.
  Build-Bug5: [dpdk 19.11.13-rc1] /lib/eal meson and make build failed with gcc10.3.0 and clang13.0.0 on FreeBSD13.1/64.
    > This is found in 22.07, but that fix failed to be applied to LTS19.11, need rebase, Intel Dev(Bruce) has send fix.
  Build-Bug6: [dpdk 19.11.13-rc1] drivers/net/qede make build error with clang14 on fedora36/redhat8.6/UB22.04
    > Known issue, https://bugs.dpdk.org/show_bug.cgi?id=912, no fix yet.

# Basic Intel(R) NIC testing
* Build: cover the build test combination with latest GCC/Clang/ICC version and the popular OS revision such as Ubuntu20.04&22.04, Fedora36, RHEL8.4, etc.
- All test done.
* PF&VF(i40e, ixgbe): test scenarios including RTE_FLOW/TSO/Jumboframe/checksum offload/VLAN/VXLAN, etc.
- All test done. Find one new bug: Bug1.
* PF/VF(ice): test scenarios including Switch features/Package Management/Flow Director/Advanced Tx, etc.
- All test done. No new issue is found. Known bug about [dpdk-19.11.12] metering_and_policing/ipv4_HASH_table_RFC2698: unable to forward packets normally. Intel Dev is still investigating.
* Intel NIC single core/NIC performance: test scenarios including PF/VF single core performance test etc.
- All test done. No big performance drop.
* IPsec: test scenarios including ipsec/ipsec-gw/ipsec library basic test - QAT&SW/FIB library, etc.
- All test passed.
# Basic cryptodev and virtio testing
* Virtio: both function and performance test are covered. Such as PVP/Virtio_loopback/virtio-user loopback/virtio-net VM2VM perf testing, etc.
- All test done. No new issue is found.
* Cryptodev:
* Function test: test scenarios including Cryptodev API testing/CompressDev ISA-L/QAT/ZLIB PMD Testing/ etc.
- All test done. No new issue is found.
* Performance test: test scenarios including Thoughput Performance /Cryptodev Latency, etc.
- All test done. No performance drop.

Best regards,
Yu Jiang

* Re: 19.11.13 patches review and test
@ 2022-08-03  4:39     ` YangHang Liu
From: YangHang Liu @ 2022-08-03  4:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Christian Ehrhardt
  Cc: Pei Zhang, stable, dev, Abhishek Marathe, Ali Alnubani, Walker,
	Benjamin, David Christensen, Hemant Agrawal, Ian Stokes,
	Jerin Jacob, John McNamara, Ju-Hyoung Lee, Kevin Traynor,
	Luca Boccassi, xu, qian, Raslan Darawsheh, Thomas Monjalon, Peng,
	Yuan, Chen, Zhaoyan, Chao Yang

Hi  Christian,

The dpdk 19.11.13-rc1 test result from Red Hat looks good.

We tested below 17 scenarios and all got PASS on RHEL8:

   - Guest with device assignment(PF) throughput testing(1G hugepage size):
   PASS
   - Guest with device assignment(PF) throughput testing(2M hugepage size)
   : PASS
   - Guest with device assignment(VF) throughput testing: PASS
   - PVP (host dpdk testpmd as vswitch) 1Q: throughput testing: PASS
   - PVP vhost-user 2Q throughput testing: PASS
   - PVP vhost-user 1Q - cross numa node throughput testing: PASS
   - Guest with vhost-user 2 queues throughput testing: PASS
   - vhost-user reconnect with dpdk-client, qemu-server: qemu reconnect:
   PASS
   - vhost-user reconnect with dpdk-client, qemu-server: ovs reconnect: PASS
   - PVP 1Q live migration testing: PASS
   - PVP 1Q cross numa node live migration testing: PASS
   - Guest with ovs+dpdk+vhost-user 1Q live migration testing: PASS
   - Guest with ovs+dpdk+vhost-user 1Q live migration testing (2M): PASS
   - Guest with ovs+dpdk+vhost-user 2Q live migration testing: PASS
   - Guest with ovs+dpdk+vhost-user 4Q live migration testing: PASS
   - Host PF + DPDK testing: PASS
   - Host VF + DPDK testing: PASS

Versions:

   - kernel 4.18
   - qemu 6.2
   - dpdk: git://dpdk.org/dpdk-stable (remotes/origin/19.11)
   - # git log
      Author: Christian Ehrhardt <christian.ehrhardt@canonical.com>
      Date:   Mon Jul 18 11:14:00 2022 +0200
      version: 19.11.13-rc1
      Signed-off-by: Christian Ehrhardt <christian.ehrhardt@canonical.com>
      - NICs: X540-AT2 NIC(ixgbe, 10G)

Best Regards,
YangHang Liu

On Tue, Jul 19, 2022 at 1:33 PM Christian Ehrhardt <

@ 2022-08-03 10:19   ` Christian Ehrhardt
From: Christian Ehrhardt @ 2022-08-03 10:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jiang, YuX
  Cc: stable, dev, Abhishek Marathe, Ali Alnubani, Walker, Benjamin,

On Fri, Jul 29, 2022 at 2:08 PM Jiang, YuX <yux.jiang@intel.com> wrote:

> [...]

Thank you for the update - that is great to hear.

> but find some new bugs on new OS.

Yeah we always find those and there will be more over time the older this gets.
I already got two fixed (one freebsd and one gcc 11.2) but this kind
is just growing without being able to do much :-/

TL;DR: we are glad to know, but only if the build in the established
environments 19.11 started in break it is really bad.

FYI - there most likely will be an -rc2 later as we have collected
many more fixes.
I hope that fits somewhere into your time availability - gladly we
have a few more weeks.

From: Christian Ehrhardt @ 2022-08-03 10:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: YangHang Liu
  Cc: Pei Zhang, stable, dev, Abhishek Marathe, Ali Alnubani, Walker,

On Wed, Aug 3, 2022 at 6:40 AM YangHang Liu <yanghliu@redhat.com> wrote:

> Hi  Christian,
>
> The dpdk 19.11.13-rc1 test result from Red Hat looks good.

Awesome, glad to hear that.

--

@ 2022-08-19  5:32   ` YangHang Liu
From: YangHang Liu @ 2022-08-19  5:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ali Alnubani
  Cc: christian.ehrhardt, stable, dev, Abhishek Marathe,
	benjamin.walker, David Christensen, Hemant Agrawal, Ian Stokes,
	Jerin Jacob, John McNamara, Ju-Hyoung Lee, Kevin Traynor,
	Luca Boccassi, Pei Zhang, qian.q.xu, Raslan Darawsheh,
	NBU-Contact-Thomas Monjalon (EXTERNAL),
	yuan.peng, zhaoyan.chen, Chao Yang

Hi  Christian,

The dpdk 19.11.13-rc3 test result from Red Hat looks good.

[...]

commit 8059a2db94864c2f62261529ff5298287d6366c9

Date:   Wed Aug 3 16:04:12 2022 +0200

version: 19.11.13-rc3

Signed-off-by: Christian Ehrhardt <christian.ehrhardt@canonical.com

Author: Christian Ehrhardt <christian.ehrhardt@canonical.com>

   - NICs: X540-AT2 NIC(ixgbe, 10G)

Best Regards,
YangHang Liu

@ 2022-08-18 16:11 ` Ali Alnubani
From: Ali Alnubani @ 2022-08-18 16:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: christian.ehrhardt, stable
  Cc: dev, Abhishek Marathe, benjamin.walker, David Christensen,
	Hemant Agrawal, Ian Stokes, Jerin Jacob, John McNamara,
	Ju-Hyoung Lee, Kevin Traynor, Luca Boccassi, Pei Zhang,
	qian.q.xu, Raslan Darawsheh,
	NBU-Contact-Thomas Monjalon (EXTERNAL),
	Yanghang Liu, yuan.peng, zhaoyan.chen

@ 2022-08-11  7:50   ` Christian Ehrhardt
From: Christian Ehrhardt @ 2022-08-11  7:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jiang, YuX
  Cc: stable, dev, Abhishek Marathe, Ali Alnubani, Walker, Benjamin,
	David Christensen, Hemant Agrawal, Stokes, Ian, Jerin Jacob,
	Mcnamara, John, Ju-Hyoung Lee, Kevin Traynor, Luca Boccassi,
	Pei Zhang, Xu, Qian Q, Raslan Darawsheh, Thomas Monjalon,
	Yanghang Liu, Peng, Yuan, Chen, Zhaoyan

On Thu, Aug 11, 2022 at 9:37 AM Jiang, YuX <yux.jiang@intel.com> wrote:

> [...]

So we are only seeing old and new build failures which we are happy to
resolve if patches are provided but "ok to stay".
Great to know that there were no functional regressions found.

Thanks Yu Jiang!

--

@ 2022-08-11  7:37 ` Jiang, YuX
From: Jiang, YuX @ 2022-08-11  7:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: christian.ehrhardt, stable
  Cc: dev, Abhishek Marathe, Ali Alnubani, Walker,  Benjamin,

@ 2022-08-04  8:21 christian.ehrhardt
From: christian.ehrhardt @ 2022-08-04  8:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: stable
  Cc: dev, Abhishek Marathe, Ali Alnubani, benjamin.walker,
[...]

Bruce Richardson (1):
      eal/freebsd: fix use of newer cpuset macros

Chengwen Feng (4):
      ethdev: clarify null location case in xstats get
      net/hns3: fix xstats get return if xstats is null
      net/ipn3ke: fix xstats get return if xstats is null
      net/mvpp2: fix xstats get return if xstats is null

Christian Ehrhardt (3):
      version: 19.11.13-rc1
      version: 19.11.13-rc2
      Revert "net/iavf: fix Rx queue interrupt setting"

[...]

Gregory Etelson (1):
      Revert "net/mlx5: fix RSS expansion scheme for GRE header"

Harman Kalra (1):
      net/octeontx: fix port close

Harry van Haaren (1):
      service: fix lingering active status

Heinrich Schuchardt (2):
      drivers/crypto: fix warnings for OpenSSL version
      test/hash: fix out of bound access

Hongbo Zheng (1):
      test: check memory allocation for CRC

Huisong Li (9):
      net/hns3: fix insecure way to query MAC statistics
      net/bonding: fix RSS inconsistency between ports
      test/bonding: fix RSS test when disable RSS
      net/hns3: remove duplicate definition
      app/testpmd: fix port status of bonding slave device
      app/testpmd: fix bonding slave devices not released
      app/testpmd: fix supported RSS offload display
      net/bonding: fix stopping non-active slaves
      ethdev: fix RSS update when RSS is disabled

Jakub Wysocki (1):
      crypto/scheduler: fix queue pair in scheduler failover

Jeff Daly (1):
      net/ixgbe: add option for link up check on pin SDP3

Jiri Slaby (1):
      kni: fix build with Linux 5.18

Joyce Kong (1):
      net/memif: fix overwriting of head segment

Kalesh AP (2):
      net/bnxt: remove unused macro
      net/bnxt: recheck FW readiness if in reset process

Ke Zhang (6):
      net/bonding: fix RSS key config with extended key length
      kni: use dedicated function to set random MAC address
      kni: use dedicated function to set MAC address
      net/iavf: fix Rx queue interrupt setting
      net/iavf: net/iavf: fix mbuf release in multi-process
      app/testpmd: fix multicast address pool leak

[...]

Rahul Lakkireddy (2):
      net/cxgbe: fix port ID in Rx mbuf
      net/cxgbe: fix Tx queue stuck with mbuf chain coalescing

Raja Zidane (3):
      net/mlx5: fix mark enabling for Rx
      examples/l2fwd-crypto: fix stats refresh rate
      examples/link_status_interrupt: fix stats refresh rate

Rakesh Kudurumalla (1):
      test: avoid hang if queues are full and Tx fails

Rebecca Troy (1):
      crypto/qat: fix DOCSIS crash

Romain Delhomel (1):
      bus/fslmc: fix VFIO setup

Shun Hao (1):
      app/testpmd: fix metering and policing command for RFC4115

Somnath Kotur (1):
      net/bnxt: fix freeing VNIC filters

Stanislaw Kardach (1):
      config: fix C++ cross compiler for ARM

Stephen Hemminger (2):
      rib: fix traversal with /32 route
      net/qede: fix build with GCC 12

Steve Yang (1):
      net/ice: fix meson build error with gcc11.2

Thomas Monjalon (1):
      kni: fix build

Tianhao Chai (1):
      eal: fix C++ include for device event and DMA

Tyler Retzlaff (1):
      eal/windows: fix data race when creating threads

Vanshika Shukla (1):
      crypto/dpaa_sec: fix secondary process probing

Vladimir Medvedkin (1):
      test/table: fix buffer overflow on lpm entry

Wei Huang (2):
      raw/ifpga: remove virtual devices on close
      raw/ifpga: unregister interrupt on close

Wenjun Wu (1):
      net/ice/base: fix getting sched node from ID type

Wenwu Ma (1):
      app/testpmd: perform SW IP checksum for GRO/GSO packets

Yuan Wang (5):
      net/vhost: fix access to freed memory
      examples/vhost: fix crash when no VMDq
      net/vhost: fix deadlock on vring state change
      net/virtio-user: fix socket non-blocking mode
      examples/vhost: fix retry logic on Rx path

* 19.11.13 patches review and test
@ 2022-08-03 10:29 christian.ehrhardt
From: christian.ehrhardt @ 2022-08-03 10:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: stable
  Cc: dev, Abhishek Marathe, Ali Alnubani, benjamin.walker,
	David Christensen, Hemant Agrawal, Ian Stokes, Jerin Jacob,
	John McNamara, Ju-Hyoung Lee, Kevin Traynor, Luca Boccassi,
	Pei Zhang, qian.q.xu, Raslan Darawsheh, Thomas Monjalon,
	Yanghang Liu, yuan.peng, zhaoyan.chen

Hi all,

there were three patches close to the deadline that I missed and I
considered postponing them to 19.11.14 at first. But in the meantime
there arrived 11 more and I think that justfies an -rc2 tag for 19.11.13.

    https://dpdk.org/browse/dpdk-stable/tag/?id=v19.11.13-rc2

These patches are located at branch 19.11 of dpdk-stable repo:
    https://dpdk.org/browse/dpdk-stable/

Thanks.

Christian Ehrhardt <christian.ehrhardt@canonical.com>

---
Abdullah Ömer Yamaç (1):
      examples/distributor: fix distributor on Rx core

Andy Pei (1):
      vdpa/ifc/base: fix null pointer dereference

Ankur Dwivedi (1):
      common/cpt: fix build with GCC 12

Bruce Richardson (1):
      eal/freebsd: fix use of newer cpuset macros

Chengwen Feng (4):
      ethdev: clarify null location case in xstats get
      net/hns3: fix xstats get return if xstats is null
      net/ipn3ke: fix xstats get return if xstats is null
      net/mvpp2: fix xstats get return if xstats is null

Christian Ehrhardt (1):
      version: 19.11.13-rc1