* [dpdk-dev] dpdk ixgbevf pmd driver statistics collection
@ 2014-09-28  0:38 Sengottuvelan S
From: Sengottuvelan S @ 2014-09-28  0:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: dev

Hi

I am able to get good results when I use DPDK/SR-IOV, 1 VF per PF to 1 VM
with ixgbevf driver pmd driver.

But,  when I add more VM with DPDK/SR-IOV enabled NIC 1vf 1pf, both VMs
reduced the packets reception by 40%. I am not sure where the problem is
since with 1 VM packet receive/send is working fine.

Here, I would like to debug I/O counters details in ixgbe_vf pmd driver
level in DPDK. Can you please through somelight if DPDK has any
counters/drop - Statistics collection available or not in ixgbevf I/O
level.

* [dpdk-dev] dpdk ixgbevf pmd driver statistics collection
@ 2014-09-28  0:12 Sengottuvelan S