* [dpdk-dev] Bifurcated driver in DPDK 2.0
@ 2015-07-03  8:07 Abhishek Verma
From: Abhishek Verma @ 2015-07-03  8:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: dev

Hi,

I have downloaded DPDK release 2.0 and was looking at how i can install
bifurcated driver support. Can somebody point me towards it?

I dont plan to use the KNI to push the slow path traffic through the kernel
space networking stack as i end up paying some penalty. I intend to use the
bifurcated driver and by installing a few filter rules in the NIC to look
at certain UDP L4 ports and sending those to queues dedicated to DPDK and
all the rest being passed to the native kernel networking stack.

Any pointers in how i can install bifurcated driver would be of immense
help.

Thanks,
Abhishek

only message in thread, other threads:[~2015-07-03  8:07 UTC | newest]