* [dpdk-dev] bnx2x driver and 57800 versus 57810
@ 2016-01-27  0:13 Chas Williams
From: Chas Williams @ 2016-01-27  0:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: dev

I have to practically identical systems, same hypervisor on each (Centos
7.x).  In one, I have a 57800 card which works fine with DPDK with
SRIOV.  In the other, I have a 57810 card which doesn't work with SRIOV.

For the 57810 I have tracked this down to the status block in the VF
failing to be updated.  The linux driver works fine but it appears to
use a slightly different scheme -- writing some sort of fastpath status
block generation per interrupt.

Does anyone have any suggestions or a programming guide for this device?