* [dpdk-dev] maintenance on DPDK patchwork today
@ 2018-06-06  6:56 Thomas Monjalon
From: Thomas Monjalon @ 2018-06-06  6:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: dev; +Cc: dpdklab, ci, Patrick MacArthur, alialnu

Hi,

Patchwork will stop working during approximately one hour
or hopefully less, today June 6th.
It will be upgraded to patchwork 2.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

* Re: [dpdk-dev] [dpdk-ci] maintenance on DPDK patchwork today
@ 2018-06-06 14:03 ` Thomas Monjalon
From: Thomas Monjalon @ 2018-06-06 14:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: dev; +Cc: ci, dpdklab, Patrick MacArthur, alialnu

06/06/2018 08:56, Thomas Monjalon:
> Patchwork will stop working during approximately one hour
> or hopefully less, today June 6th.
> It will be upgraded to patchwork 2.
>
> Sorry for the inconvenience.

The upgrade to patchwork 2.0.2 is now done:
	https://dpdk.org/dev/patchwork/about

There is a preliminary series support
and there is a new REST API.

If you see any issue, do not hesitate to send an email
or contact me on IRC.

Thanks

* Re: [dpdk-dev] [dpdk-ci] maintenance on DPDK patchwork today
@ 2018-06-06 15:22   ` Mcnamara, John
From: Mcnamara, John @ 2018-06-06 15:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
> > Patchwork will stop working during approximately one hour or hopefully
> > less, today June 6th.
> > It will be upgraded to patchwork 2.
> >
> > Sorry for the inconvenience.
>
> The upgrade to patchwork 2.0.2 is now done:

\o/ Well done.

John

* Re: [dpdk-dev] [dpdk-ci]   maintenance on DPDK patchwork today
@ 2018-06-06 16:23     ` Mcnamara, John
From: Mcnamara, John @ 2018-06-06 16:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
> > > Patchwork will stop working during approximately one hour or
> > > hopefully less, today June 6th.
> > > It will be upgraded to patchwork 2.
> > >
> > > Sorry for the inconvenience.
> >
> > The upgrade to patchwork 2.0.2 is now done:
>
> \o/ Well done.
>
> John

/ \

Arms back down. I tried the new git-pw interface to test out series support but it doesn't seem to list any of the new patches before yesterday:

https://git-pw.readthedocs.io/en/latest/

    pip install git-pw
    git config pw.server   http://dpdk.org/dev/patchwork/
    git config pw.project  dpdk
    git config pw.username johnmcnamara
    git config pw.password password

Via the new REST API:

    git-pw patch list --state new | wc -l
    34

Vis the older non-REST (?) API:

    pwclient search -s new | wc -l
    409

Maybe that is just a feature of porting to the new version.

Also, applying a patch doesn't seem to work:

    git-pw --debug patch apply 40648

The issue seems to be the REST query setting the series to %2A (*):

   http://dpdk.org/dev/patchwork/patch/40648/mbox/?series=%2A

Setting it to '' in the code works. But that is probably an issue for the git-pw devs (stephen).

John

* Re: [dpdk-dev] maintenance on DPDK patchwork today
@ 2018-06-18 23:08 ` Dan Gora
From: Dan Gora @ 2018-06-18 23:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Thomas Monjalon; +Cc: dev, dpdklab, ci, Patrick MacArthur, alialnu

Hi Thomas,

I don't know if this has anything to do with the upgrade of patchwork,
but I can no longer sign into patchwork with (what I'm 99.9% sure is)
my password.  I tried the "forgot your password" button, but it sends
me a link to a 404 page.

Should I just try to re-register?

thanks
dan

@ 2018-06-18 23:21   ` Thomas Monjalon
From: Thomas Monjalon @ 2018-06-18 23:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Dan Gora; +Cc: dev, alialnu

19/06/2018 01:08, Dan Gora:
> Hi Thomas,
>
> I don't know if this has anything to do with the upgrade of patchwork,

Patchwork has moved to patches.dpdk.org, so the password must be
filled again.
You can probably find it in the password manager of your browser.

> but I can no longer sign into patchwork with (what I'm 99.9% sure is)
> my password.  I tried the "forgot your password" button, but it sends
> me a link to a 404 page.

Strange, I don't have such 404 page.
What is the URL?

> Should I just try to re-register?

No let's try to find a solution.

* Re: [dpdk-dev] maintenance on DPDK patchwork today
@ 2018-06-18 23:26     ` Dan Gora
From: Dan Gora @ 2018-06-18 23:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Thomas Monjalon; +Cc: dev, alialnu

On Mon, Jun 18, 2018 at 4:21 PM, Thomas Monjalon <thomas@monjalon.net> wrote:
> 19/06/2018 01:08, Dan Gora:
>> Hi Thomas,
>>
>> I don't know if this has anything to do with the upgrade of patchwork,
>
> Patchwork has moved to patches.dpdk.org, so the password must be
> filled again.
> You can probably find it in the password manager of your browser.

yeah, I don't have it saved for some reason..  dunno why..

>> but I can no longer sign into patchwork with (what I'm 99.9% sure is)
>> my password.  I tried the "forgot your password" button, but it sends
>> me a link to a 404 page.
>
> Strange, I don't have such 404 page.
> What is the URL?

http://dpdk.org/user/password-reset/MTg5NTY/4x6-182ff5fad22df2ad04e7/

* Re: [dpdk-dev] maintenance on DPDK patchwork today
@ 2018-06-18 23:47       ` Dan Gora
From: Dan Gora @ 2018-06-18 23:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Thomas Monjalon; +Cc: dev, alialnu

Hi Thomas,

I did manage to get in.. I forgot that the "username" is not actually
your email adress (it would be nice if it worked with both...), so my
password worked once I got the username right, but the "forgot your
password" still gave me that 404 link...

thanks
dan

@ 2018-06-19  8:58         ` Thomas Monjalon
From: Thomas Monjalon @ 2018-06-19  8:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Dan Gora; +Cc: dev, alialnu

Hi,

Thanks to Ali's help, it is now fixed in patchwork.

Thanks again for reporting the issue.

19/06/2018 01:47, Dan Gora: