* [dpdk-dev] How to Enable Mellanox Driver Compilation with DPDK20.11
@ 2021-01-29  6:20 Truring Team
From: Truring Team @ 2021-01-29  6:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: dev

Hi Team ,

Can someone help me to figure out how to  enable the Mellanox Driver flag
in meson.build file , so that dpdk 20.11 compiles with mlx driver enabled.

Best Regards
Puneet

* Re: [dpdk-dev] How to Enable Mellanox Driver Compilation with DPDK20.11
@ 2021-01-29 10:08 ` Bruce Richardson
From: Bruce Richardson @ 2021-01-29 10:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Truring Team; +Cc: dev

On Fri, Jan 29, 2021 at 11:50:08AM +0530, Truring Team wrote:
> Hi Team ,
>
> Can someone help me to figure out how to  enable the Mellanox Driver flag
> in meson.build file , so that dpdk 20.11 compiles with mlx driver enabled.

If the driver is not being built there should be a reason given in the
build configuration summary when you run meson. This is almost certainly
that you are missing a library dependency for it, since all drivers are
enabled unless their dependencies are missing.

/Bruce

* Re: [dpdk-dev] How to Enable Mellanox Driver Compilation with DPDK20.11
@ 2021-01-29 12:50   ` Truring Team
From: Truring Team @ 2021-01-29 12:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Bruce Richardson; +Cc: dev

Hi Bruce ,
Thanks a lot for your help.
After installing below packages mlx is compiled .

yum -y groupinstall "Infiniband Support"

yum install -y gcc kernel-devel-`uname -r` numactl-devel.x86_64
librdmacm-devel libmnl-devel

*find . -name *.a | grep mlx*

*./drivers/libtmp_rte_common_mlx5.a*

*./drivers/librte_common_mlx5.a*