* [dpdk-dev] dpdk pipeline multi app
@ 2016-05-31  7:19 Ramin Najjarbashi
From: Ramin Najjarbashi @ 2016-05-31  7:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: dev

hi
how we can arrive to this architecture?
Every client is different like IPS, Firewall, DPI and else.

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/37539194/dpdk-pipeline-multi-app

* Re: [dpdk-dev] dpdk pipeline multi app
@ 2016-05-31 13:12 ` Singh, Jasvinder
From: Singh, Jasvinder @ 2016-05-31 13:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ramin Najjarbashi, dev

Hi Ramin,

Have a look at example/ip_pipeline sample app. It contains various packet processing modules such as flow-classification firewall, flow-actions, routing, etc., developed using similar template.

Jasvinder

* Re: [dpdk-dev] dpdk pipeline multi app
@ 2016-06-01  6:39   ` Ramin Najjarbashi
From: Ramin Najjarbashi @ 2016-06-01  6:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Singh, Jasvinder; +Cc: dev

tnx
but i want to run other process like rxtx_callbacks or customized script.

@ 2016-06-05  9:51     ` Ramin Najjarbashi
From: Ramin Najjarbashi @ 2016-06-05  9:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Singh, Jasvinder; +Cc: dev

i want to use *dpdk* to received pkt in data-plane and process pkts in
pipeline like this. how we can arrive to this architecture?
Every client is different like IPS, Firewall, DPI and else.
it's look like ip_pipeline example or multi-process sample but each client
has a different functionality (like rxtx_callbacks or other binary file)
ip_pipeline architecture can not run customized binary like rxtx_callbacks.