* [dpdk-dev] reassembly app doesn't send pkt
@ 2016-11-12 13:29 Victor Detoni
From: Victor Detoni @ 2016-11-12 13:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: dev, users

Hi,

When I test ip_reassembly app on vmxnet3 nic works fine, but when I change
to the nics 82599ES 10-Gigabit  SFI/SFP+, it stop to send the packet
"reassembled" on tx nic.

when I remove the code bellow on rte_ipv4_reassembly.c source code, it
sends pkt but truncated.

rte_pktmbuf_chain(fp->frags[IP_FIRST_FRAG_IDX].mb, m);

Anybody has some tip? I printed all functions like send_single_packet and
send_burst and it seems Ok, when I compare ping pkt and udp frag pkt.

* Re: [dpdk-dev] reassembly app doesn't send pkt
@ 2017-01-03  7:34 ` 陆秋文
From: 陆秋文 @ 2017-01-03  7:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Victor Detoni; +Cc: dev

Hi,

I have the same problem using 82599. When I sent a mbuf with multi-segment,
the 82599 driver's tx_burst fuction
will return 0, which means no packet sent.

I have no solution. Some 82599 NICs can send these packet successfully, but
some will fail.
?? I think this problem may related to vendor or firmware.