* [dpdk-dev] Virtio MultiQueue
@ 2020-01-15 17:20 kumaraparameshwaran rathinavel
From: kumaraparameshwaran rathinavel @ 2020-01-15 17:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: dev

Hi All,

I am using virtio DPDK PMD with multiqueue feature and I am facing the
issue where the packets of a flow aren't  coming to the same RX queue,
looks like it is being received randomly. On the host side I am using
OpenVswitch. Please let me know if there is something to be done from the
DPDK PMD driver or the host side so that they will be received on the same
RX queue.  Also is there any logic in the selection of the RX queue.

Thanks,
Param.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2020-01-15 17:18 UTC | newest]